I'm a creeper 3X
Men's Premium Hoodie
Men's Premium Hoodie is in stock. We will print it as soon as you order it.
Delivery time: 6/8/23 - 6/14/23 (Standard)
Men's Premium Hoodie | Fabric Content: 80% cotton / 20% polyester. (heather gray is 85% cotton / 15% rayon, heather denim and charcoal gray are 60% cotton, 40% polyester)
If you're looking for a top-quality, instant-favorite sweatshirt, you've come to the right place! Our Premium Hoodie is everything you could ask for: it's warm and cozy, heavyweight and roomy, and built to last.
- 80% cotton / 20% polyester (heather gray is 85% cotton / 15% rayon, heather denim and charcoal gray are 60% cotton, 40% polyester)| Fabric weight: 8.3 oz (midweight)
- Contrasting, complementary-colored drawstring and inner necktape
- Stitched slit inside kangaroo-style pocket and a small loop inside the hood for headphone usage
- Reinforced cuffs and waist
- Combed-cotton exterior, fuzzy fleece interior
- Imported garment, processed and printed in the U.S.A.
- Sizes 3XL, 4XL & 5XL added for colors: white, navy, black & heather grey
Product dimensions measured on a flatly laid out product.
Tip: measure an item of clothing at hand to compare.
4.5 Total stars
I purchased two items: *** - *** premium hoodie. good quality and thick. a little on the tight side but ok. - *** lighter weight ( which is ok ), shape is not as good as expected and it had a neck that barely made it over my head and caused the shirt to bunch
I have ordered the “premium” quality hoodies in the past, and it seems to me that this one that this one is not as robust and thick as the previous ones.
My son has been hinting for the last few years he was thrilled that he got it for his birthday. No by
Nice sweatshirt. Way to small, I'm contacting spreadshirt for a return.
I love how the design came out exactly the way I put it! It fits big but that's the way I like my hoodies so it's perfect! Thanks!
Page 1 of 111
I'm a creeper 3X
Sometimes you want someone's attention, so they know you're a keeper. When you're trying to get that attention by following them everywhere and hiding in the bushes in their yard, now you're a creeper.